Sunday, September 09, 2007

Back on Track!

After more than a year of posting nothing, I'm back! As you see, most of the posts below were about the 2006 war which I happened to experience in Beirut after leaving Sweden and before leaving for Switzerland. This made this blog seem to be too violent for the mild viewers - sorry for that! The war is more than a year over now and and hopefully there will be no need for war-related blogs anymore!

I spent this weekend to put my new Lebanese Arabic site online, so please take a look and I'm happy to receive your feedback. As you can see it's still in an early stage, but more content will be added every week. I already started a Lebanese Arabic reference grammar and bilingual dictionaries from Lebanese Arabic into 5 European languages (English, French, Spanish, German, and Swedish) and vice versa. The next steps will be to add content to the grammar and dictionaries plus add word-search and word-quiz functionalities. Again, your feedback is very welcome.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home